ChargerKit 1210 Flex
ChargerKit 1210 Flex is compact and has flexible cables and an adjustable bracket that makes it easy to install — designed for modern batteries.
ChargerKit 1210 Flex kit is ideal for new 12V and 24V systems. It’s compact and has flexible cables and an adjustable bracket. Our PlugIn system makes it possible to install it easily and quickly engine compartments with minimal space. The 1210 Flex Kit takes up to 89% less space than its predecessor.
This kit is ideal for vehicles with large battery capacities. Regular charging ensures that the battery is always fully charged, reduces fuel consumption, and extends the life expectancy of the battery.
ChargerKit 1210 Flex includes:
1 x MultiCharger 1210 Flex charger
1 x 2,5m MiniPlug Xtreme connection cable
1 x 1,5m MiniPlug inlet cable
- Compact – takes up to 89% less space than its predecessor.
- Easy to install, thanks to flexible cables, an adjustable bracket, and our PlugIn system.
- The charger does not harm the vehicle’s sensitive electronics.
- LED indicators make it possible to monitor the charging status.
- New, waterproof connections reduce the risk of corrosion.
- Advanced switch-mode technology preserves the battery and makes it possible for the charger to remain permanently connected.
- The temperature compensated charging voltage ensures optimal charging under all conditions, from – 35 to +50.
- It protects the battery from sulfating.
- The 230V outlet can be used to connect two chargers or as an outlet for other DEFA components.
- Short circuit and reverse-polarity protected.
- If the battery experiences sufficient load during trickle charging to drop the voltage below 13V, the charger automatically switches to full-power mode (quick charge).
The MultiCharger 1210 Flex charger is only available as a single unit.
MultiCharger 1210 Flex in 24V systems:
In a 24V system, use two MultiCharger 1210 Flex chargers, one for each battery. Connect the chargers directly or via cable.
DEFA AS conforms to the requirements of both ISO 9001- 2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. In addition, our engine heaters and cables conform to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2002.
We’ve designed this kit for installation in all engine compartments.
Read the installation manual before installation.