MultiCharger 1210 Flex
Compact 12V/10A battery charger made for modern batteries. Flexible cables, an adjustable bracket and our PlugIn connectors make installation simple!
MultiCharger 1210 Flex is more compact than similar chargers and has flexible cables, an adjustable bracket and the DEFA PlugIn system. 1210 Flex takes up to 89% less space in the engine compartment than its predecessor.
1210 Flex is especially well suited for vehicles with a large battery capacity that needs regular charging. Regular charging ensures that the battery is always fully charged, reduces fuel consumption, and extends the life expectancy of the battery.
- Compact – takes up to 89% less space than its predecessor.
- Easy to install, thanks to PlugIn connectors, flexible cables, and an adjustable bracket.
- LED indicators make it possible to monitor the charging status.
- Does not harm the vehicle’s sensitive electronics
- Plug & play – no buttons.
- New, waterproof connections reduce the risk of corrosion.
- MultiCharger 1210 Flex protects the battery from sulfating.
- Advanced switch-mode charging profiles prevent damage to the battery and make it possible to stay continuously connected to 230V.
- Temperature-compensated charging voltage ensures optimal charging under all conditions, from – 35 to +50 — no risk of overcharging.
- The 230V outlet can be used to connect two chargers or as an outlet for other DEFA components.
- It has short circuit and reverse-polarity protection.
MultiCharger 1210 Flex in 24V systems:
In a 24V system, two MultiCharger 1210 Flex are used simultaneously, one for each battery. The best way to charge a 24V system is to charge each 12V battery separately.
DEFA AS is conforming to the requirements of both ISO 9001- 2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. In addition to this, our engine heaters and cables are conforming to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2002.
Designed to fit in all engine compartments.
Read the mounting instructions carefully before installation.