WarmUp II 1400 GPS Link
A complete preheating, charging and security system for your car. Have your car heated, charged and ready every morning. You have full control via the DEFA app.
WarmUp II 1400 GPS Link gives you full control over the heating, security and battery status in your car via your mobile phone.
This is an upgraded version of the kit. The 1205R Flex charger is more powerful, takes less space and is easier to install than its predecessor.
- Increased comfort – get into a warm car, even on the coldest days.
- No more scraping – windows free of ice and fog.
- A car that starts, every day – the battery charges while you sleep.
- Easy – control your system through the DEFA app.
- Convenient – preset several departure times for each day and have your car ready to go.
- Reduced engine wear – warm oil is a better lubricant.
- Control – monitor the status of your battery.
- Save fuel – up to a 24% reduction in fuel consumption. *
- Contribute to clean air – up to a 71% reduction in harmful emissions.*
*For the first 20 minutes of driving on cold days. A cold engine consumes more fuel and produces significantly more harmful emissions.
- Receive alerts on your phone if your car is stolen or moved.
- Locate your car on a map and share the coordinates with the police and your insurance company.
- Keep your children from speeding. Set a maximum allowed speed and receive alerts if it’s exceeded
The WarmUp II 1400 GPS Link kit includes:
- A Termini™ II 1400 interior heater
- A MultiCharger 1205R Flex battery charger
- Link Hub
- GPS Link
- Connection cables
- The DEFA app with Link must be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play
- Due to individual requirements for each vehicle model/engine, engine heaters are sold separately! Find the right heater for your car here.
Ask your insurance company for a discount on your policy when installing Security and Finder!
By installing DEFA WarmUp 1400 GPS Link when purchasing a new car, you get the same warranty as offered for your vehicle.
Subscription and account
DEFA GPS link requires a subscription.
The dealership or installer can also create an account for you.
Unused accounts/subscriptions will be removed six months after creation.
To register or transfer a subscription: Send an email with the subscription number and your request to email@example.com
DEFA AS conforms to the requirements of both ISO 9001- 2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. Also, our engine heaters and cables conform to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2002.
A certified mechanic must install the product.
When the installation is completed you will receive a message on your phone and an email. You must confirm your subscription in order to activate it.