The DEFA Termini™ stand is compatible with all Termini™ interior heaters.
The Termini™ Stand is used if you don’t want to permanently mount the heater in your cabin with the standard bracket.
- DEFA Termini™ Stand is designed for DEFA Termini™ interior heaters, and must not be used on any other heaters.
- Termini™ must never be used on the driver’s side of the car.
- Ensure that the interior heater is not wet or dirty.
- Ensure that the intake and exhaust are not blocked.
- Make sure that there is a distance of at least 300 mm between the heater opening and the nearest object.
- Never drive with loose objects in the car that might accidentally block the heater cause a fire hazard.
- Make sure that the floor mats do not come into contact with the interior heater.
DEFA AS conforms to the requirements of both ISO 9001- 2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. In addition, our engine heaters and cables conform to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2002.
The hoop (A) of the DEFA Termini™ Stand is placed on a at and stable place under the mat, where warm air from the interior heater is blown freely into the passenger compartment.