Termini™ II 1400
Compact and efficient interior heater with two output levels. It is intended for small and mid-sized vehicles and medium cold winters.
Termini™ II interior heaters provide a warm car and windows free of ice and fog. Termini™ II 1400 is compact and highly efficient. It has one output setting: 1400W at -25°C. A PTC heating element (PTC = Positive Temperature Coefficient) ensures that as the interior temperature reaches target levels, power output and consumption is reduced. It is ideal for small to medium-sized vehicles and medium cold winters.
When part of a full WarmUp system, Termini™ II 1400 can be controlled via the DEFA Link app other control units. When used alone the heater is controlled with the manual ON/OFF switch.
– 1400W at -25°C
Termini™ II 1400 comes in two versions:
– With a Schuko plug, Item no: 430056
– With a DEFA interior heater contact, Item no: 430055
The heater is equipped with an automatic overheating circuit breaker. This breaker is tripped at 55°C, and it is reset by disconnecting the plug and leaving the interior heater switched off until it cools down (about 30 minutes). There is also a lead fuse (+80°C) for additional protection. If this fuse is blown, the interior heater must be sent for repair.
Note! Talk to your dealer if you are unsure which interior heater is best suited for your needs!
DEFA AS conforms to the requirements of both ISO 9001- 2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. In addition, our engine heaters and cables conform to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2002.
Termini™ II 1400 is designed for fixed installation in a car’s interior. It can be mounted upside down under the glove compartment, on the center console or on the passenger side of the A-pillar.
* Do not mount the heater with the blower opening pointed downwards or towards the seat and do not install it on the floor.
* The appliance is not intended for use by children or by persons with reduced physical or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
* In order to avoid overheating, do not cover the interior heater.
Install the heater according to the installation guide.