Radio Module PRO
Control module that allows you to use wireless accessories from DEFA and Nobø with your DEFA Cabin Control system and Base Unit PRO base station.
Radio Module PRO is a wireless control expansion for Base Unit PRO which enables use of wireless accessories from DEFA Home and NOBØ. It has a simple user and installation interface, with a connection button, a status LED, an extension cable and a port for the radio antenna.
When you have installed the Radio Module, you can connect all DEFA wireless accessories by using the pairing button.
Add wireless products from NOBØ by entering the serial numbers of the devices in the app or web interface.
The following products from NOBØ are supported:
- NTB 2R Wireless thermostat
- NCU 1R Oven plug – conservation temperature set via Base Unit PRO
- NCU 2R Oven plug with a high and low setting
- NCU ER Oven plug with control of temperature via Base Unit PRO
- RDC 80 700 Oven plug with a high and low setting
- RXC 80 700 Oven plug with a temperature control via Base Unit PRO
The product must be installed by a certified installer. Mount Radio Module on the DIN rail in the fuse box. Connect the extension cable to Base Unit PRO or Base Unit PRO Ext. Connect the radio antenna and place the radio antenna outside of the fuse box to prevent signal disturbances.