Termini™ 1000 120V
Termini™ 1000 is a compact interior heater that gives you increased comfort and less ice and fog on the windows.
- Increased comfort – start your day in a warmer vehicle, with less ice and fog on the windows.
- Improved safety – clear windows make you a better and safer driver. The police will take action against drivers whose vision is impaired by ice.
- Smart heating – PTC technology effectively regulates the interior temperature, lowering energy consumption as the air inside the vehicle heats up.
- Quality and design – sleek Nordic design combined with trademarked connectors and armored cables provide durability and style.
DEFA interior heater uses a PTC (PTC = Positive Temperature Coefficient) heating element which self adjusts the output power according to the inside temperature of the car.
A 20°C/68°F temperature increase will result in a 10% power reduction. As the interior temperature increases the power will gradually be reduced accordingly. The heater has automatic over-temperature protection. If the system stops, unplug the power for 20 minutes to allow the system to reset.
As a part of a WarmUp system, you can control the Termini 1000 interior heater via the DEFA app or the Futura control module. When not part of a WarmUp system, you can use the On/Off switch on the unit. The unit has one output setting: 1000W at -25°C. A PTC heating element reduces power output and consumption when the temperature reaches target levels.
DEFA AS conforms to the requirements of both ISO 9001- 2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. In addition, our engine heaters and cables conform to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2002.
The interior heater is approved by: UL std. No. 2021 CSA std. C22.2 No. 46.
Termini 1000 is designed for fixed installation, either upside down under the glove compartment, on the right side of the center console or on the kick panel at the bottom of the right side A-pillar.
Proper use of Termini 1000:
* Do not install the heater on the floor or direct the blower opening downwards or towards the seat.
* The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
* In order to avoid overheating, do not cover the interior heater.
Install the interior heater according to the installation guide.
Please note: You need a cord set and Termini cabless to build a full WarmUp kit.