Charger Assembly 1203X
1203x onboard smart charger with a harness, mounting bracket and foam.
The Charger Assembly 1203X contains everything you need to install the 1203X onboard charger. The assembly is available in three versions, where the only difference is the length of the 12V harness. Variants include rings of various diameters that fit most North American battery fitments. We also provide an aluminum bracket that simplifies installation, as well as foam patches that protect the assembly from damage.
Charger Assembly 1203X features:
- Modern switch-mode technology preserves your battery and allows the charger to be permanently connected.
- Temperature-compensated charging ensures optimal charging in all conditions.
- LED indicator for charging mode and quick charging mode (green and red).
- If the battery experiences enough load during trickle charging to drop the voltage below 13V, the charger automatically switches to full power mode (quick charge).
- Short-circuit and reverse-polarity protection. These features require you to install fuse that comes with the charger.
- 120V recognition prevents the relay from staying on and discharging the battery when the charger is not in use.
- Relay-controlled outputs that you can connect to an engine heater and interior heater.
- Will not damage the vehicle’s electronic systems.
- Compact dimensions.
- Prevents battery degradation (sulfating) and extends the lifetime of the battery.
- A charged battery reduces harmful emissions from the vehicle.
- It comes with a waterproof socket.
Cord set is required to function.
DEFA AS conforms to the requirements of both ISO 9001- 2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. In addition, our engine heaters and cables conform to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2002.
Components must be installed by a certified automotive technician.
A MiniPlug Cord set is required for the assembly to function.